Opinions on Wedding Dresses and Tattoos

Opinions on Wedding Dresses and Tattoos

For MadamBari


So I've been having 'THE Dress' on my mind forever। I've always pictured myself in some sort of strapless number and even though the style of the dress has changed a multitude of times in my head with every dress I try on, the one constant is that I WANT A STRAPLESS।My issue is with my tattoos। I absolutely ADORE my tattoos to the ends of the earth. I designed them all my self (even though I'm not an artist, lol).But if I were to try to cover them all up, I'd end up dressing like an old-school quaker with a hood. Yes, a hood... (tiny music notes behind my right ear.)Is it appropriate to show large tattoos as a bride? I don't mind the small ones so much, but I have to fairly substantial matching black tattoos on each shoulder blade and one VERY LARGE tattoo that goes down almost the entire length of my spine and accross my shoulders. It's not really super intense... there's no color what-so-ever... it's all in black. And it's not thick... I don't know.Do you think this would be 'okay' to show... would it completely mess up my wedding photos? I don't want to cover them up with makeup because A) it will look crappy if it doesn't completely mask them and B) I don't want makeup all over my dress!So... should I still go with a strapless that I've always dreamed of or should I try to find a dress that I love that covers it?

No comments:

Post a Comment