RebeccaandScottFazzio to MadamBari Opinions on Wedding Dresses and Tattoos

RebeccaandScottFazzio to MadamBari







Your tattoos are a part of you and obviously a very significant part. By hiding them it seems to me like it's hiding a part of who you are. If you are not ashamed of the tattoos you have then why cover them up or try and find a style that covers them? I suppose the traditional bride look doesn't include tattoos but, honestly, are you a traditional bride? I don't mean that in a bad way either. I have a tattoo, granted it's on my foot, but I got a pair of shoes that will show off that tattoo. (I plan on having pictures of my and my bridesmaid's feet in our shoes as well as when the garter is pulled off. You've chosen tatto os that aren't easy to cover up so I see no point in covering them.It's a matter of personal preference. Do you want to hide your tatto os or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment