Tattooed Zombie

Tattooed Zombie Boy
Tattooed Zombie Boy
Rick is turning himself into a tattooed zombie. So, of course, we had to meet him.

Tattooed Zombie Boy
Rick is turning himself into a zombie. So far, more than 24 hours of tattoos – costing over £4,075 Canadian – have got him halfway there and made him a minor celebrity on the internet, where people can't decide if he's a body modification visionary or mentally ill sicko. We caught up with Rick for an exclusive interview and photoshoot to see what life is like when you're transforming yourself into the living dead. What look are you trying to achieve with your tattoos?They're about the human body as a decomposing corpse – the art of a rotting cadaver. It's also a tribute to horror movies, which I love.
Tattooed Zombie Boy
What influenced your tattoos? When I was a kid I was a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I wanted to be a ninja turtle and live in the sewers. But as I got older I fell in love with zombies and wanted to become one. Oh, and I love George A Romero's Living Dead movies. Anyway, the closest thing I could get to becoming a zombie was to get tattooed like one. I see my tattoos as celebrating the art of obscenity and the macabre

No comments:

Post a Comment